Rules and Regulations
We provide pick-up and drop-off services, which can
be paid during each lesson at home or
at your designated location.
Finish all lessons immediately or space them out accordingly over a period of a year. Each lesson is a maximum of 2 hours per day.
We provide our company's Honda Fit student-driver vehicle.
It is equipped with an instructor dual brake.
California Vehicle Code. Division 5,
Chapter 1, Section 11102 (a).
Teens are required by law to do at least the
"Standard Program," 6 hours of training.
California Vehicle Code. Division 6, Chapter 1,
Article 3, Section 12814.6 (a), (3), and (C).
Adults may chose any suitable options or
customize their own professional training.
Please contact us for additional services and prices,
if you have special needs, if you have questions,
if you need to be walked through a process or
in need of detailed clarifications regarding DMV,
laws, rules, regulations, or any driving related issues.
Legal and Educational References:
1. California Vehicle Code.
2. California Code of Regulations.
3. California Government Code.
4. California Education Code.
5. DMV Driver Education Curriculum (OL234).
6. DMV Driver Education Lesson Plan (OL236).
7. Driving School Program Handbook (OL210).
8. California Driver Handbook (DL600).
9. Parent-Teen Training Guide Handbook (DL603).
10. Senior Guide for Safe Driving Handbook (DL625).
Programs and Prices
Section 1. Standard Program $375.
6 hours of training (3 days total).
Payment of $125.
Section 2. Special Program $475.
8 hours of training and DMV drive test
(4 days total.)
Section 3. VIP Program $575.
12 hours of training and DMV drive test.
(6 days total.)
Section 1. DMV Rental Program $200.
1 hour of training and DMV drive test.
Section 2. DMV Special Program $300.
4 hours of training and DMV drive test.
(2 days total.)
Section 3. DMV VIP Program $400.
6 hours of training and DMV drive test.
(3 days total.)
Section 1. Standard Edition Program $1,000.
20 hours of training and DMV drive test.
(10 days total.)
Section 2. Special Edition Program $2,000.
50 hours of training and DMV drive test.
(25 days total).
Section 1. Corporate S.I.I. Program $375,000.
Risk Management, Accident Prevention, and
Defensive Driving. (S.afety I.ntegration I.nvestment)
Risk management and accident prevention mindset
behind-the-wheel training (day 1) and
Defensive driving drills (day 2). 1 hour training per day.
We only train your top person (s), and thus they train everyone else in your corporation or company.
Section 2. Corporate S.D.H. Program $975,000.
An exhaustive review and analysis of your company's
training policy, procedures, and practices.
(S.tructure, D.ivision, & H.armony)
We mastermind and implement a systematic and
methodical proven successful working formula known as C.C. (C.lass & C.onviction). 3 business days total.
Policy and Procedures
Methods of Payment:
2. Money order.
3. Cashier check.
Payable to: "Absolute Best Driving School."
We do not accept credit cards or personal checks.
We issue our clients:
1. Copy of our company's receipt per transaction.
2. DMV (DL 400D) driver training completion certificate.
3. Official letter of defensive driver training.
4. Defensive driving completion certificate.
Our Classic Standards.
We provide our clients with the followings (accordingly):
1. "Number One" driving rules study sheets.
2. "Pinpoint Accuracies" driving study sheets.
3. "Process of Success" study chart and sheets.
4. "Driving Topics" study sheet.
5. "Driving Definitions" study sheet.
6. "Illustrative Maneuvers" study sheets.
7. "Defensive Driving" evaluation and study sheets.
8. "DMV Test Preparation" study sheets.
9. "Illustrative DMV Test Preparation" study sheet.
10. "Driving Refinements" evaluation and study sheets.
11. "Certified Logged Hours" document sheets.
12. Individual in-depth analysis and self-reflective critical evaluation "Letter of Statement" (2-5 pages, single space), personally typed by Mr. Tran.
Our Distinguishing Differential Equation.
Our definition of love: "An aspiration that combines perfect patience, full acceptance, and simple joy to positively benefit all people, things, and situations throughout time." This is the beauty of our existence. It is that which begins and ends in harmony.
Everything is mind. Through this door, there are things not yet imagined and treasures not yet uncovered. It is the flame that still sparks in a dark world, which is uncolored with fears and uncertainties. To know is to understand. To understand is to be in "heaven."
The studying of our classic-standard materials (which are listed above and created by Mr. Tran) is the most intelligent approach in order to establish structure, patience, and mindfulness when operating a motor vehicle. To be "freed," we must read. What we have, we thought.
"To think and then to do." Based on nearly two decades of instructing, researching and observing, studying is far more important than the act of driving itself--thus, the beginning of conviction, which is the foundation and starting point of any and all success in life. With it, anything is possible.
HISTORY: ABDS was established 2005 in Sacramento. Call or text to schedule: (916) 804-3313.
OFFICE LOCATION: Elm Lake Professional Building. 416 V Street, Suite 1. Sacramento, CA 95818. (By appointment only.)
BEHIND-THE-WHEEL DRIVER'S TRAINING HOURS: Monday thru Sunday, 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM. EMAIL: DrivingBible@AOL.com.
SERVICE AREAS: All of Sacramento county, Yolo county, and nearby areas (Galt, Lodi, Roseville, Folsom, Citrus Heights, Woodland, Davis).
NEWS ARTICLE: Read the Sacramento Bee of our early years. WEBSITE UPDATE: 2019.